My web development practice includes:
- React and Angular frameworks
- Web dev instruments like Babel, Mocha, Istanbul, Rollup
- NodeJS platform
- HTML/CSS, responsive design
The iOS development practice includes:
- Swift programming language
- iOS applications for iPhone and iPad devices
- CocoaTouch framework
- Auto-layout and size classes
- CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager
- VocaJS string library: author and maintainer
- ReadCube Web Importer: lead JS and Angular developer
- OnePageCRM Lead Clipper: lead JS and Marionette developer
- and other Frontend related applications
I like to grow by solving difficult problems. Computer science questions, efficient algorithms, comfortable data structures, clean code, scaling, design patterns are the practices that I learn and improve myself every day.
I have a strong believe in the power of the Open Source software. Amazing how many technologies evolved based on open communities and enthusiasts. As a developer, I'm proud to be a part of this process.
My passion is to constantly learn and teach. This blog is a way to help people become better through reading, learning and discussing. Follow me @panzerdp to get in touch with latest publications.
Sharing experience on Stackoverflow is a key aspect of my activity too.
Contact me at email@example.com.